Monday, March 24, 2008

We had such a great weekend....we celebrated two of my favorite holidays...
EASTER and RACHEL'S BIRTHDAY!!!
So, I need to document both of them and I have WAY too many pictures!

First of all, Easter.... The festivities actually started Saturday. We went up to Spring Mountain Ranch with Grandma and Grandpa Truman, Suzy and Joe, Zach and Sandy and all the cousins. It was sooooo beautiful and so fun!!! It was a perfect spring day!

We decorated Easter eggs with Grandma...





We "tried" to fly kites with Grandpa....(it was supposed to be a windy day, but there was no wind. Good for us, but bad for kites!)We had an Easter egg hunt....

We took LOTS and LOTS of pictures....


and had a great time being together!...

Here are some pictures of Easter morning...

and last but not least, Rachel's birthday festivities...

Rachel had a birthday cake and blew out the candles, but she doesn't even like cake so she didn't eat any of it. However, Jessica really enjoyed it!

5 comments:

the heiner family said...

What a fun weekend! I wish I was there...if only for the lack of wind! I love your kids Easter outfits! And isn't Suzy the cutest pregnant person you have ever seen!?!

lori said...

SO FUN!!! Thanks for posting these pics - makes us almost feel like we were there!

Emily said...

Great pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun Easter. Spring Mountain Ranch is such a neat place to go. Tommy and I had many a free date up there during high school.

What a tricky Easter Bunny, hiding the baskets up so high :) Your kids look adorable in their Easter outfits. (I hope we have a boy someday, just so I can get him a little suit! Handsome!)

Happy birthday Rachel! Any time you need help eating birthday cake give me a call. It looks like Jessica and I have the same passion for cake. YUM!

Brigit said...

Maria...you are getting so good with your camera. The pictures almost look professional. You ROCK girlie.

Phoebe said...

Such a fun weekend! What a darling family! Your pics are great Maria!