After Jessica gave her little pony a hair cut, she turned the scissors on herself... I was really sad about the curls that she cut off... but she did a pretty good job and now has some cute bangs! :) All I keep thinking is it could've been worse!!
Yes! First to comment! Well it doesn't hurt that my competition is on a mission! Well at least she still has eyes...right? She really did do a pretty good job though! I am thinking that we should NOT leave her and Halle in a room together...although they may start a really successful salon one day! So I need details on these "goal charts" you have going...what kind of goals does Jessie have? And I do promise another visit....although it was kind of rude for you to leave the minute I came in town:)
Jess will probably grow up and be a great hairdresser! She did a great job, Chyna's was on the side by her ear, it look like she had one side burn, Jessie can trim my bangs anytime! We missed you guys, we cant wait to hear about your trip.....and Ben can wait to remind Mom and Dad who didnt come see them for Fathers Day weekend. j/k Love you guys!
7 comments:
she did do a pretty good job. and look at that smile on her face. priceless.
Yes! First to comment! Well it doesn't hurt that my competition is on a mission! Well at least she still has eyes...right? She really did do a pretty good job though! I am thinking that we should NOT leave her and Halle in a room together...although they may start a really successful salon one day!
So I need details on these "goal charts" you have going...what kind of goals does Jessie have?
And I do promise another visit....although it was kind of rude for you to leave the minute I came in town:)
Crap! you are popular! I thought I was first!
Every little girl does it at one time or another...she did a pretty good job to not really mess it up. She still looks so cute.
Jess will probably grow up and be a great hairdresser! She did a great job, Chyna's was on the side by her ear, it look like she had one side burn, Jessie can trim my bangs anytime!
We missed you guys, we cant wait to hear about your trip.....and Ben can wait to remind Mom and Dad who didnt come see them for Fathers Day weekend. j/k
Love you guys!
YOu are lucky! SHe's still a cutie! she didn't get the orphan look like denali did a couple years ago.
Oh, Jessica, you little cutie!! I think she did pretty good, too. Maybe you have a future hair-stylist on your hands! =)
Post a Comment