I think her parents need to move closer to the beach!! :)
and her other girls loved the sand...
Speaking of sand....here's Jessica...I don't know how kids can have sand plastered all over them and not even care!
TOTALLY PLASTERED in mud!!
And now here we are, school is in and those are only memories...but oh are they ever GREAT memories!!!
5 comments:
love the pictures but where is the one of the baby that had the sandy snot? that has got to be the best shot.
We love it when you come out here and play at the beach with us. Hope it's not too intrusive on your family!
I agree! The sandy snot must be a classic! Well I must say...I feel quite honored to have over-taken this blog post. We had so much fun with you guys! Now lets not forget all of the trouble we caused at the hotel or the "nickel" incident at Legoland! I am so glad that we can live so close again so that we can party with the Trumans every chance we get! Speaking of....just 36 hours till the next one!
What a fun end of summer trip! I wish we had taken more trips to the beach when we lived in Vegas since it's so close! Great pictures!!
You are getting so good with your camera Maria. Those are awesome pictures.
I love the mud monsters! And the girl boogie board girls too! What fun at the beach!!
Post a Comment