...this girls just cracks me up! I've never had a child so concerned about her HAIR!! I know I already posted about her "head-
bandaids," but there's way more than that. She wakes up concerned about how her hair looks and if I don't fix it right away, she does. For instance, the other morning she woke up and she must have glanced at her hair in the mirror on her way out of my room because she came up to me in the kitchen, holding her hair back and said, "Mom, my hair isn't beautiful!" I can't remember what I said or did, but I was busy packing lunches. She disappeared and a while later returned with her hair "beautiful."
I LOVE IT! Well, not that she is obsessed with her hair looking good, in fact, that concerns me a little bit. :) But, I love that she did her hair herself and loves it. I knew she would want me to take pictures of this so she can look back someday and smile like I am smiling. Here are some side shots. Notice the colorful clips on the side. She was serious about this hairdo!
Then this morning she came out ready with her hair done again. Check out this do!
I love this girl!