All dressed in green, the kids headed off to school and I took Rachel to a dance performance. She and some girls from her Irish dance class danced in the City Hall Plaza before the City Council meeting.
It was a great way to start the day! They did a great job!
Rachel even made it on the front page of a section in the newspaper.
We started and ended the day with a lot of green food...
Love the green milk! Nice touch! And Rach...amazing! I am so glad you got so many of the talent genes in the family(I was wondering where they had ended up:)!
What a fun blog! We love looking at all the great pictures and memories you are capturing of your kids! bytheway, what layout did you use? I'm trying to get my title picture big and center-- anyway,we love you guys!
4 comments:
Love the green milk! Nice touch! And Rach...amazing! I am so glad you got so many of the talent genes in the family(I was wondering where they had ended up:)!
I said to Wes on Wednesday: "I'm sure Rachel is dancing somewhere!! I wish we could watch her!"
And I do wish we could have watched!! Love you guys! You all look great in your green!
What a fun blog! We love looking at all the great pictures and memories you are capturing of your kids! bytheway, what layout did you use? I'm trying to get my title picture big and center-- anyway,we love you guys!
What a fun day! I have another copy of the newspaper in the library. I've saved it for you! What fun to see you all in green.
Post a Comment