Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FHE Bowling

These two boys always have great ideas!
And their idea on Monday was to go bowling for FHE.
So we did.
I was lucky that I had my little camera in my purse.
I don't know what was more fun, bowling....
or taking pictures of us jumping in fake excitement!  :)
I left my camera on the table.  I wasn't the only one having fun taking pictures!
Mark taught some of the kids lessons in bowling...(you can tell Rach was taking it ALL in!)  :)

With my brother around, of course there had to be some competition!  It was Mark and Tommy vs. Ben and Tysen.  It was close...

But Ben and Tysen won!


We were lucky to be bowling next to some nice men.  Even after all the kids walked in their lane and got in their way the whole time, they agreed to take a group photo of us.  I love nice, understanding people!

1 comment:

Rob and Mercedi said...

I LOVE how many pictures you take and post. I need to be much better at that. And you are so good at taking candid shots. It looks like a great FHE!
And, oh, how I miss the Red Rock Lanes. We went bowling a couple weeks ago and it was GHETTO! All the lanes are here! It doesn't get any better than Red Rock.