Mark plays basketball in the mornings before work. He LOVES it! But, this happens way to often!
I'm always nervous when I hear the front door open earlier than the typical time that Mark comes home from basketball. I know I'm going to see him limping down the hall. Yesterday was a bad one. The worst part is that he has to walk on it all day at work. He keeps it wrapped up tightly in his brace, but there's still a lot of swelling. Maybe he should take up golf? I won't hold my breath, he loves the game basketball!
4 comments:
Ouch! Well don't say any prayers for that golf idea! They may not get injured much golfing but they are gone for hours(minimum 4-5) at a time and it's not just while you are sleeping...it's an all day extravaganza!
Oh Mark!!!! AT least it is not a broken hand again.
Oh. That does not look good. I hope it gets feeling better fast!
I'm sure it's not easy getting around at work. But at least it's not as bad as a broken hand requiring surgery and cutting gloves to fit over your cast, twice. Fun times. :)
that stinks!!
Post a Comment