It was a perfect night....not too cold, but cold enough to feel like Christmas. We took a little girl from our ward (Lucy) and met some of my family there.
I remember going to the Magical Forest when I was a teenager, but back then there was only a "Forest." It was just a bunch of trees with lights on them. Oh yeah, I think they had the train back then too. But, a lot has changed since then. For one, they have this slide now. I think this was a highlight of this place. Here are the kids running to get in line....
"It's gonna be fun!"
And it was fun.
I think they went down four or five times. Other kids started catching on to how much fun this slide was, so the line got pretty long. We decided to move on to miniature golf...
and the carousel...
and the classic train....
There were firetrucks, ambulances and police cars that you could check out.
Inside the Ambulance....To end the night, we went inside the building for a little entertainment....
and OF COURSE, ate some funnel cakes!
I'm sad Mark missed out on this night. He was at Brianhead with the young men in our ward. But, I had a fun time with my sister, brother, and nieces and nephews!
I love my brother Nate, he always adds life to the party!
The kids had a great time with their cousins too!
Such a fun season!







No comments:
Post a Comment