Rachel left at 5:30am for Seminary. Notice that it was still dark outside...
She left so early that I didn't make her pancakes, she just got a bowl of cereal. The other kids got their specialized pancakes. Mark did a great job forming the shapes! :)
Here are my girls going to Cumorah Academy...
and my boys going to Las Vegas Day School...
First stop was to drop off the boys...
Then the girls. Before going into their classrooms, they met with their classes and listened to the principal welcome everyone.
Megan went into her classroom (excited without tears) and we went with Jessica into her Kindergarten room for a few minutes.
Jessica gave us hugs goodbye...
Then Mark and I walked out of the classroom leaving Mrs Coon in charge of our baby girl all day!
Boy, it sure felt strange driving home with just me and Mark! Felt a little lonely! I tried to stay busy all day to keep my mind off the fact that this is my new life...my kids are growing up and I no longer have any children at home with me during the school day. It's a bitter sweet thing though. I can't tell you how much I got done that day at home! :)
When I picked up the kids from school, everyone had great day at school...they loved their teachers and were in classes with good friends. I think this is going to be a great school year!




1 comment:
It's so fun to see an update on your family. I can't believe Rachel is in High School! I miss you guys. Give the kids hugs for me.
Post a Comment