Last Friday, April 18th, Jessica turned 2 years old!

She loved the presents...baby dolls, sunglasses, princess toys and puzzle (thanks Fifes), clothes, little pony and purse (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Truman!)






and we loved her expressions of excitement!...



In the afternoon, she took one of her balloons outside and jumped on the trampoline for a long while without letting go. I don't think she knew it would fly away if she let go, I just think she liked jumping with the balloon...




and then it happened...she fell, let go, and the balloon flew away...I loved the look on her face, it was if she was confused, wondering where the balloon went.


And then she saw it...

She wasn't sad, she went inside, got another balloon and watched it fly away again!
And then there was the birthday cake....Good think she's not old enough to make any requests for decorations on the cake. This might be the last year I can get away with chocolate frosting and a few sprinkles!

She did a good job blowing (spraying) out the candles....She loved it so we had to do it again 3 or 4 times!

Most of all, I think she loved EATING the cake and ice cream!
Happy Birthday Jess!! We love you!
9 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!!! You will get your present one of these days...(sorry) MARIA...your pictures are SOO GOOD!!! Jess is so CUTE!!!
Maria! Your family is so beautiful. Stumbled on your blog from Julia. Looks like life is good!
she is such a doll.. i love her hair!!
Happy Birthday Jessie! 2 years old already! Looks like lots of fun. Cute, cute photos.
She is such a little doll Maria! You are a really good photographer...the cake looked so yummy. I can't decide who she looks more like...I think you. I can still remember you bringing her into relief society when she was itty bitty, they grow up way too fast! Happy Birthday Jess!
Oh, I love that face! The pictures are amazing!
Jessica! You are sooooo cute! And I can't believe how fast you are growing. I will never forget your excitment in watching you open your puzzle. We love you! (Great pictures Maria!)
Happy birthday Jess! What an adorable little face you have! Especially when it's got cake on it! When we move back to Vegas in a year and a half can you and Reagan PLEASE be pals?
Happy Birthday Jessica! Where have I been? I LOVE your facial expressions! I cannot wait until we come back home to see you and Halle interact! Judging by the doll, I am saying you 2 will be BFF!
Post a Comment