Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Megan the snuggle-bug

Poor Rachel. She shares a bed with Megan. Megan is a big time snuggle bug,which is great unless you are sleeping next to her. This is what I saw tonight when I checked on them....
SOO CUTE! Can you see the head indention on Megan's pillow. That is where she started when she fell asleep. She gravitates to any living object while she sleeps. Rachel is not much of a snuggler but such a good sister and puts up with sleeping at the edge of her bed every night. Goodnight girls!

4 comments:

Grandma lu said...

Love the pictures! It was so much fun to live there for a little while and see what a loving family you have!

Youngquist Family said...

That's a great idea for the girls (and good babysitting practice & networking). They must be great with kids. Two 13 year olds in our ward planned something similar (called it Kids Kamp) and even charged a small fee. My boys loved it, but I know it's a lot of work on the parents' end as well.

the heiner family said...

Rach is such a good sister! I HATE snuggling! But Megan is pretty cute...I might make an exception for her!

Kristi said...

What a NICE sister! That would have driven me absolutely insane. I had to share a bed with my sister, but luckily she was not a snuggler. I dont' even share a blanket with Trent. I need my own space when I sleep. I am a selfish creature. :)