Rachel got a nail polish kit for Christmas and Jessica has watched her paint her nails so much that I think she just wanted to give it a try. Good thing we have just been talking about replacing the carpet soon. :)
Oh Maria! I would have died! How did you not loose it? Those are the kind of situations where I wouldn't have gotten a picture but totally would have wished I had later... But with Jessica's adorable face, how could you do anything else but take a picture?
ok that was me that deleted that last one.. had a few too many mistakes to keep it on there.. haha.. so she is a doll! her hair is the best and i want it for myself! and yikes on the nail polish.. i'm so waiting for something like at my house.. libby is sooo independent too.. the other day i walked in on her with scissor up her hair snipping away... i freaked!! but the scissors ended up being really loose and dull and they didnt' do anything.. wow.. that was a miracle! your family is darling! love you guys
Oh man...can't you just give the carpet a "trim"? I've done that before. A pair of scissors work wonders with situations like this. However, disregard that. New carpet is a MUCH better option. :)
9 comments:
wow...how many times i've walked in on that...she's darling and three cheers for new carpet! love you guys
Oh Maria! I would have died! How did you not loose it? Those are the kind of situations where I wouldn't have gotten a picture but totally would have wished I had later... But with Jessica's adorable face, how could you do anything else but take a picture?
I think your toe nails look beautiful jessi!
Uncle Joe joe
ok that was me that deleted that last one.. had a few too many mistakes to keep it on there.. haha.. so she is a doll! her hair is the best and i want it for myself! and yikes on the nail polish.. i'm so waiting for something like at my house.. libby is sooo independent too.. the other day i walked in on her with scissor up her hair snipping away... i freaked!! but the scissors ended up being really loose and dull and they didnt' do anything.. wow.. that was a miracle! your family is darling! love you guys
Pink is my favorite color, Jessie!
Awesome! She has such tallent with a nail brush. Bring on the new carpet.
Oh man...can't you just give the carpet a "trim"? I've done that before. A pair of scissors work wonders with situations like this. However, disregard that. New carpet is a MUCH better option. :)
Okay, I'm in LOVE with her locks! She's such a cutie. How could you get mad at that?! :o)
Post a Comment