Monday, October 19, 2009

BABY HEAVEN!!!

(at least those were Mark's words describing last weekend.) And he was right! He was right because he knows how much all of us in the Truman home have been trying to accept that I am done having babies. It's something that just feels right, Mark and I have our hands full with the five we have. And as much as our kids beg and beg for another one and I long to have another little newborn around again, we also know that our family is complete. (At least Mark and I know, but our kids still keep begging for more.) So this last week and weekend has been so fun for me.
My really good friend and next door neighbor had her sixth baby last week. We had our last five together, so it's really weird for her to have another baby while my baby is three years old! But it was so fun to go see this beautiful little girl!


My kids couldn't stop rubbing her soft little head!

and her soft little feet!

They just loved holding this little girl! It was so cute because the next couple of days after that, Megan kept saying, "Ohhhh, I just can't stop thinking about the cute little baby....She's just SOOOO cute!" She told me that sentence over and over again!
Then Friday, my sister showed up with her little newborn baby girl.

It started all over again. The kids loved holding her and so did I!

When my sister left on Saturday, I got to watch my friends baby for a couple hours. I wasn't the only one enjoying it! (Nothing like sitting on the couch watching a good football game and holding a sleeping newborn!)

She was just so cute and little that I had to snap some pictures.




Yep, Mark was definitely right...BABY HEAVEN!!

8 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

Oh I love newborns and all their cute little body parts! Thanks for putting up pictures of Sandy's baby. She is absolutely adorable

the heiner family said...

What? None of my giant baby? I understand, Ava looks like a toddler next to those beautiful girls! So I lovethe wrinkly head pic and the yawn pic! Thanks for hangin' so much this weekend...we had so much fun! ...And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

lori said...

mmmmmmmmm...nothing like a newborn baby!! Those little girls are so sweet!!!

Brigit said...

Hey grily...those are great pictures. Isn't little Molly the cutest? Are you sure you're done? You can't let Becky out do ya ;-)

Julia Harps said...

so so sweet! YOu took some great shots.

Kristi said...

Just tell your kids that newborns are like puppies...they are so cute...and then the grow up to be toddlers. :)

Becky said...

Maria! Brigit told me these were on here... very cute. The ones of Molly and her wrinkly forehead make me laugh. I love it. Thanks for capturing some great pictures... you are amazing with your camera!

Thanks for taking the kids to church today!

Youngquist Family said...

Are you sure you're done. Those are some pretty cute pictures. Congratulations to Becky! Say hi to her for me.