Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Head-bandaids"

A couple of months ago, Jessica kept asking me for a bandaid. When I would get her one, she would say, "NO! I want a BANDAID!" Frustrated, I finally said, "Show me!" So, she took me by the hand into the bathroom and pulled out a headband. I smiled and said, "Oh, a headband!" She smiled too and said, "Yeah, a head-bandaid!" Since that day, she asks for a "head-bandaid" almost everyday. And I think it's so cute that I don't even correct her, and probably never will!
Today she even got creative with her "head-bandaids" and used one as a belt to accessorize her outfit... I actually thought it looked pretty cute...
...so she wore it like that all day! :)

P.S. Pictures from my hard drive crash are recovered and I coming back to the blogging world to record our family life. There's so much to post, but I'm taking baby steps! :)

2 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

Jessica is SO cute!
I'm so glad your photos were recovered! What a relief!

Julia Harps said...

woo hoo!
she is the cutest thing ever!