We were really right next to them as they practiced before the game.
It's funny because these pictures almost look like I photoshopped them into the picture, but I didn't. :)
Service men from Nellis Air Force base rolled out this HUGE flag to cover the whole field during the National Anthem. It was awesome. The only problem was the wind was soooo strong it seriously almost blew away. The service men were holding on with all their might. BYU band members even joined in on the side to help because it was so hard to hold.
We blew the Beavers away! It was great!!
GO BYU!!!

3 comments:
k...this just made your kids seem so grown up! Mkae them stop now! Can't wait to see u soon! I love that we live so close!
Bryan and I were wondering if you made it to the game......you guys are so brave to last through the game, it looked freezing
Burrr it was so cold! Can't believe you all went to the game!!! GO BYU!
Love all the December posts! Parties, programs and gingerbread!
Post a Comment