So did Jessie...
and Megs...
and Sam...
and Tommy...
and Rach...
I mostly hung out in the "warm-up van."
We tried to defrost frozen toes and entertain the little ones.
Then we headed back to Michelle's in Parowan to eat and drink hot cocoa! The cousins played more.
And me and my sisters (minus one) got to hang out with our oldest brother who was visiting. We rarely get to see him so it was a ton of fun!
4 comments:
Funny thing about pictures...they can be deceiving!...don't get me wrong...that trip was SO MUCH FUN! But it was freezing(and just how freezing it was, a picture cannot capture!)! I am so glad we all went together! My kids are so lucky that I have aunts with kids the same age as them. I am so lucky that you all still let me tag along just as I have done for the past 29 years. And how lucky are we all that gma and gpa had so many kids...there is someone for all of us!
PS...in response to your comment on my blog...we would LOVE living on the same street...the only problem that I would forsee is that we would never get anything productive done...we would just party all of the time!
Burrr, but what fun! It is fun to watch all those cousins grow up!
love all the posts! rach..darling hair! love a fresh haircut! and your such a great mom, you'll never be sorry your baseboards have black marks! I hear there is good money in cake decorating boys if the ortho business gets slow!!! love it! such a fun family! love you
i just read your sisters comment above....just want to tell you I highly recommend living on the same street! and who cares if you don't get anything done? ha
Post a Comment