We love when they come in town for a visit! It's fun to just hang out.
Of course the boy cousins wrestle and play.
Here is the baby cousin in the Williams family. She is grandchild number 53 for my parents.
I love to watch my parents interact with their grandchildren. They are such cute grandparents!
We overtook Town Square! Seriously, we got looks and comments everywhere we walked with all these kids!
It was fun! :)
On Saturday we had a family bridal shower for my cute niece, Julia. (Sorry to disappoint Kristin, but I don't have many pictures!)
Julia is in the middle. I love having such cute, good nieces for my girls to look up to!
It's always fun to be together with just the girls!
We watched a video of her fiance answering questions about them. It was cute.
We can't wait for the big day Julia and Shane!















2 comments:
Holy cow! That is a big family! Oh ya...I'm one of 'em! Thank you for the shout-out...I am sure everyone else in the pic is super happy you posted it as well:) I really do want to know when on earth we are going to get to hang out! But I guess the beach is only 6 weeks away... But could you guys come stay here again sometime? We would LOVE that!
53! How many GreatGrandies? I love that!
Post a Comment