I don't know what it is about Chuck e Cheese. It has become somewhat of a tradition in the Williams family to have b-day parties there, no matter the age! We don't do them at normal times though....we only do them at 9:00am in the morning. I don't think anyone knows that it is open at that time, but it is. It's almost like having a private party with the whole place to ourselves! (shhh...don't let the secret out!)
So.....Tori's b-day is tomorrow. My sister -in-law and I decided to have a Williams cousin b-day party for her at Chuck-e-Cheese this morning.
We got there right at 9:00am. Seriously the only ones there! We waited to surprise her...
I think she was surprised? At least she acted surprised to see me and her little nieces and nephews!
13 years old isn't too old for a party there, is it? Nope, not for Tori! She's just like her brother Joe when it comes to Chuck-e-Cheese, it's in the blood to love that place!
The other kids had fun too!
And Julia even stopped by to enjoy the party!
Here's my sister and her baby girl that is now 13!!!!
Look! They both have braces! (ha ha Michelle! I just had to tease you because I made you show them off when I took the picture! I love them! ) Plus, I need to document the braces since you will have them off next week! woo hoo!!!
And here is the cute birthday girl! I love you Tori!!!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Can't believe those little girls are so grown up! Happy Birthday Tori!
I might like Chucki e Cheese at 9:00 in the morning.
Post a Comment