The "skateboard birthday theme" began! We gave him the skateboard...
and they gave him the accessories....
Even in the 110 degree weather! Every now and they they would jump in the neighbor's pool to cool off.
That night we went to the Fifes with the Downeys and another family, the Cranes, whom we haven't seen since Dental school. They have four kids, so between us, there were 20 kids! Even though this get-together just happened to fall on Tommy's birthday, it turned into a great birthday party!
And finally, smiling!
He pretty much had a children's choir sing the Happy Birthday song!
Happy Birthday Tommy! We love you!

4 comments:
Thanks for posting! I love to read! Miss you all!
SO does this mean you're back?! I sure hope so!
Happy Birthday Tommy! You are such a cute good boy...if I had one(which I won't) I would want him to be just like you and Sam!
That cake looks amazing! I am so gonna need that recipie!
Happy birthday Tommy! Yummy cake!
Oh my goodness what kind of cake was that??? It looks so yummy!! I want one!
Post a Comment