Today I was able to get some pictures of breakfast. Thank goodness Grandma is here. We had blueberry pancakes, bacon and eggs. It was so good! We are staying in these apartments on campus. Every family has their own apartment in this stairwell. The extra apartment on the bottom floor is where we prepare the food. Then the kids eat outside on the stairs. It's such a great set-up!

This is Jake with the bacon hanging out of his mouth...
and cute little Lucy again...

Jessie...and the oldest granddaugters, Rachel and Maddy...
It was such a beauitiful morning! But after breakfast, Mark and I headed for the airport. We flew to Northern California just for the day. Our really good friends from dental school had a little boy that passed away so we went to the funeral. It was so sad, but good to be there for them and see their strength.
We made it back just before midnight. The kids had a great time today at the museam and bowling on campus. Grandma Lu took care of our kids...thank you!!! Tomorrow we are going to a water park here in Provo.
2 comments:
What a darling family! I'm so glad that I found your blog! Your kids are SO cute and Rachel looks just like you!
Every time i see a pic of Jess, I cannot believe how adorable she is!...and how sad about your friends. How great that you got to be there though. Thank goodness for good family(moms!)!
Post a Comment