There's just nothing like it!
The water temperature was perfect so we had a great time swimming in the water...
And then we got out the wake board. This is Jackson, he can really ride!!
Rachel and Tommy tried wake-boarding for their first time. After a bunch of these,
they both got up! They did great!
We parked the boat on the beach and played. We also tried fishing with the Sponge Bob fishing pole. We didn't get any bites, but it was fun!
Back on the boat we blew up the tube and the kids had a great time. These crazy kids were first...
They were cruising pretty fast and kept telling us to turn up the speed...


Next was the more conservative groups. Can you see the fear in Sam's eyes?? This is about as crazy as their ride got...
Between the sun and the relaxing boat ride, these little girls didn't make it and had a pretty good nap...
We had such a great time, thanks Downeys!!
Fourth of July!!! It was such a great day! Of course we had to take some festive pictures! How much longer am I going to be able to get my kids outside to pose for these? I have to take advantage of these years.
We even got the dog in this year's pictures, bow in her hair and all! :)
Later we went swimming and had a BBQ with the Fifes.
Nothing like some good festive food!
Then it was firework time!Who needs Stadium of Fire when you have about a million sparklers??

And check out this show!! :)

But Rachel's BFF was at the Stadium of Fire listening to Jonas Brothers. Every now and then she would call and give Rachel a little taste of their concert. What a lucky girl!
Since Rachel didn't have Suz, she watched the fireworks with little Ben...
Another great holiday!!
Happy Fourth of July!!
5 comments:
Happy 4th! So glad you guys had fun! And the boating pictures bring back so many happy memories -that was my family's summer every year growing up!
You are getting to be a pretty talented photographer. I love all the fun pictures of your family. We were out at the Lake of Friday too. It was a perfect day out there.
What fun! I love the celebrations!
it all looks so perfect! wish we were there. YOu are qutie the photographer these days. great shots.
As I took pics this 4th, the goal was to make the 4th in p-town look so fun that the Maria Truman Fam would want to spend every 4th from here on out with us.....I had no idea how serious the competition was! The Whites are going to have to step things up if we want to even dream of having you guys here!....ps. I will be seeing you on thurs right? I am counting down the minutes!
Post a Comment