THIS PLACE makes me want to move to the country!!! And I think my kids wouldn't mind either! They love the tree swing...
And these pink stairs...
that lead up to the best little girl tree house EVER!!!
And laying in the hammocks that are shaded by the big trees that just don't exist in Las Vegas!
And my favorite, the garden!!! These pictures just don't do it justice. It's at least twice this size and that doesn't include all the fruit trees around the yard!
There wasn't a lot in the garden that was ready to harvest except for the peas...
And oh were they good!!!
I think I ate about a hundred that day! I drove away asking myself, "Now why do we live in Vegas??"
6 comments:
That place looks awesome! I totally want the tree house.
I was hoping to see you at Becky's the other day when we were swimming. I had my blog printed into a book and wanted to show you. Have a great trip and I'll see you when you get home.
I just found your blog and couldn't agree with you more.... Why does ANYONE live in Vegas??? lol
Our blog is alandwhitney.blogspot.com
Miss you guys! But hope you are having a great time. LOVE that play house! Holy Cow!
I know what you mean about wondering why we live in Vegas! Just had to post a comment and say, that ever since Idaho... David can't stop talking about moving... and I am not referring to the new house. :)
It is so wonderful to see the gorgeousness of Utah!! Enjoy those mountains, and all the non-Vegas stuff!!
:)
I'll move there with you. looks perfect!
I don't think you should go back to Vegas! Just stay here and between your kids and mine, we can over take Aunt Larse's house! Isn't it the best?
Oh, that was my life when I was a child, except my "treehouse" was a cave in the side of a hill without any of the frills. But I can still taste the peas from my grandmother's garden. Let's all move to Parowan!
Post a Comment