I LOVE THESE HANDS!!!
We got to look out the window and see ponies walking around in the pasture...

and we enjoyed the beautiful weather and their great backyard! The kids loved playing with their cousins and they loved the sandbox!

building a "volcano."

and a tunnel
and this little girl worked hard sweeping the dirt! (BTW, this is my GREAT niece...yes, I am a great aunt to 12 children! Yikes!)
















5 comments:
Wow! We DID have a fun time! I love all of these pics and can't wait to come to your house and hunt down a CD of them!
The perfect Grandma and Grandpa house! I am so glad I know them! I love that picture of them! Your momma is beautiful!
Oh, and Rachel is just like her mother and grandmother, looking out for those in need!
Love this!! Sounds like the time with your family was as packed and wonderful as our Truman week! Your mom looks like the classiest lady - just what you'll be, I'm sure! And all of your pictures are so, so beautiful! You've gotten so good with that camera!
Thanks again for all the fun while you were here! We love you!
I love Wheeler Farm, I grew up going there, we used to go every weekend, and especially at Halloween, they have a haunted forest that is scary! I tell my kids about it all the time but I have never taken them......thanks for taking Chyna, I bet the kids loved it!
I missed hanging out with you guys, it looked so fun! I cant wait until you can come up with the kids and skimboard.....Love ya!
Post a Comment