His coach has been amazing! He has helped every boy progress so much this season. He builds them up, but he expects A LOT! He is exactly what the back of his shirt says, a COMPETITOR! He wants to win!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Cougars (in Vegas)
I know, it seems like I'm always posting basketball pictures. But, it's the only sport the boys are wanting to play right now so they play in different leagues almost all year. Each season I fall in love with the team and don't want to forget them. Well, it's almost the end of the season on the Cougar's team. And I REALLY love this team!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Maria! I had to get on after Korryn brought up your cute blog today.. and it is so cute! You do such a good job taking pictures and keeping track of everything. I love all your posts.. so fun.
I love the picture of Tommy speeding past all the other players.. wow. That is a great picture.
And I actually love mating socks... except for Molly's because they are so little, and they are one of a kind, so if its not there, it is as good as gone! So next time, come over, and I will mate your socks, and you can make me sugar cookies!!! :) Or a lemon cake. ha ha ha.
Love the ACTION SHOTS! You really captured the game!
Post a Comment