When everyone woke up, we opened presents and ate breakfast.

He was sooo excited to get baptized on his birthday! Here he is with his dad.
and here's the family (who cares if we are not all looking at the camera!)
Then lunch at our house.

I don't know why I don't have any pictures of Mark's side of the family! I guess I wasn't doing a very good job at taking pictures. But they were there, and I do love them!!
Then it was cake time...

6 comments:
congrats sam!
love the 8 cookies and cake. darling!
OH, I haven't seen your book Sam! I'll have to come and look! Love you, Grandma lu
Don't ya love 8 year old boys? They are so cute. Grant turns 8 in September and I can't wait for his baptism. Miss you guys... if you are ever in the Bay area, please let me know!!!
So cute! I am so glad we got to share Sam's special day with him!
We love you Sam!!!!!!
Thanks for being a great example to all your little cousins (our kids!)!
Lucy and I had so much fun looking at this post and celebrating with you even though we're far away!
Love you guys! What a happy day!
Happy Birthday Sam! He is such a stud.
Post a Comment