Monday, April 26, 2010

Jessica turned FOUR!!

Birthday day...
She got some pretend hair styling accessories.  Maybe they might fix the nest in the back of her head that she wakes up with everyday!  :)  (But don't get me wrong, I would take the nest any day to keep those curls!)


Grandma's visit with a present

Birthday cake


Princess Birthday Party
It's what she wanted!  She loves princesses and everything pink.  I gotta enjoy all this princess stuff while it lasts!
I checked Rachel and Megan out of school to help with the party.  I SERIOUSLY couldn't have done it without them!

Princess games..


So many princess toys!!  She scored big time and was in heaven!





Happy Birthday little princess!

2 comments:

Brigit said...

Wow...I remember meeting you just days after you had Jessica. Happy Birthday sweet princess!

lori said...

Oh, I just love Jessica! She is the sweetest girl!!

So glad we got to see you all for a minute!