Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Superman dunk

Two weeks ago was All-Star weekend. I've never watched much of the game, but I've always enjoyed the dunk contest. This year it was great and very entertaining! Tommy loved it as well. His favorite dunk was the Superman dunk by Dwight Howard. I think he really did fly and he even wore a cape. It was a really cool dunk!
Well, last Saturday, Tommy came back from Jackson's house wearing a cape. He said he needed Mark's help. So, Mark and Tommy went outside as Tommy tried to do a Superman dunk like Dwight.

He had a running start...

He took off...

It's a bird...

It's a plane....

No, it's Tommy doing an amazing Superman dunk....

with a little help from his Superhero Dad!

4 comments:

the heiner family said...

I always had a suspicion that Mark might be a superhero,,,now you're making me want a boy...ah man!

wes said...

These are FABULOUS pictures!! And the patio is looking great!
-wes and lori

Emily said...

Mark is definitely a superhero in our house. Tom is SO excited about flying to Vegas Monday and having Super Doctor Truman take his braces off. Seriously...you'd think he was going to Vegas to party it up the way he's been counting down the days :)

And thanks for the awesome comments you always leave. It's so nice to have an easy way to keep in touch with one of our favorite families. We love you guys and gals!

Becky said...

Maria... You are so cute in your blog. I love it. I love the pictures of Tommy.. very cute. I think someday, we will actually be watching him dunk those baskets on his own! Just like his dad. Love it.

Love Beck