Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Katie and Megan
Last night Megan and I were talking about some of the sayings on her shirts (I don't know why???) But I mentioned the shirt that says "Candy Makes Me Happy." I said, "Now that's true, huh Megan, candy makes you happy!" She thought for a minute and she said, "but I think Katie makes me happy!" Megan has a little friend that lives next door named Katie Fife. They have been friends since birth. Megan LOVES her and begs to play with her everyday! So today when we woke up and I put this shirt on Megan, she said, "But mom, Katie makes me happy!"

So, after we had a little candy for breakfast....
we fixed Megan's shirt....

and called Katie over to play! Thanks for being such a great friend Katie!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I just heard about your blog....where have I been....not blog stalking obviously ;)....loved reading about your darling little family. I wanted to comment on each post, but decided this would have to do. Mark...the drawing of Tommy is great!!! You really are GOOD!! In a few years you'll become the orthodontist turned artist. What a good Dad you are and Maria what a darling Mom....love to read about your happenings....love you all...laurie

lori said...

this is SO cute.

the heiner family said...

What a cute mom! I feel like the super crappiest mom right now...my day was insane and at the end of it I babysat a screaming baby for 2 hours. Well Hal was missing for the last 15 minutes of it and when Whit went upstairs she informed me that Halle wrote with permanent marker on everything...no joke! She wrote on the carpet, walls, computer, blinds, furniture, everything! Needless to say, I yelled...I feel like crap now and I feel even worse to see how awesome you are!

Mark and Maria said...

Oh Kristin....do you think that I post on the days that I have no patience with my kids and they are breaking bottles of fingernail polish all over my tile and walls?? (True story...first with little Sam and next time with Megan.) No, I don't post on those days....those are the days that I hope are blocked from my children's memories because I don't want them to remember their impatient mom!
Anyway, I can't believe Halle did that! I'm so sorry...what did you do to clean it up??? At least it makes for a great story to tell you kids someday. Did you take pictures?? You really should post them! :) By the way, are you kidding? YOU are such a great mom! Come visit soon!! Love ya!