Happy 6th Birthday Sam!!
Part II
While Sam was at school and Jessica was taking a nap, Megan helped me bake and decorate the cake...
After dinner, Grandma and Grandpa Truman came over with great presents! Thanks for the book and the webkinz!
And then what started out with a hug...
...turned into Grandpa's famous crazy horse ride. Hold on for your life Sam!!!
By this time the Fifes came over and everyone was begging for a ride...
Here goes Jackson....
...and Megan
...and even Jessica! (although I think Grandpa took it easy on her...thanks Grandpa :)
Then Sam opened his present from the Fifes. Thanks for the Moon Sand!! That stuff is so fun. Sam can't wait to play with ALL of it!!
Then Sam opened his last gift from us...
It's a photo book of his last year. I did it on Mac...maybe not the best quality, but super easy to make!
Happy 6th birthday Sam!! We love you so much!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sam! You are so lucky to have such a fun mom and family...your party looks awesome! I wish I could have been there!
looks like SO MUCH FUN!
Great photos (Love the one of Meg on Gramp's knee!). And what a cool photo book! Hope to see that in person some time!
LOVE YOU SAM!
Post a Comment