Happy Valentine's Day!!
I LOVE Valentines Day!! It's such a great day because it's so full of happiness, love and fun. It's been a holiday with many traditions that keep growing over the years. One tradition is the Valentines dinner...lots of red things to eat, and heart shaped pizza to make yourself...
Decorating Pizza...(even Jessica enjoyed it!)
6 comments:
Love all the red foods! We'll have to do that next year. Glad you guys had fun - love the pictures, those kids are SO CUTE!
I wish I was at your house for Valentines Day! I love how fun you make holidays! I gotta start doing that!
Hi Maria! What a fun Valentine's Day tradition! Your kids are going to have a lot of fun memories of growing up with such a cool mom! Jason said he saw you on the treadmill bright and early this morning.. good job! JaNae
You guys are such a fun family!
Hi Maria and Mark. I found your blog through Lori Packer's (we went to school together). It's so fun to see how much your kids have grown! Cute family!
You know I will always tease you about being a "Williams" but if you start teasing me about being a "White" then we know there is trouble!
Post a Comment