Friday, August 22, 2008

First day of Middle School

Here she is...leaving for the first day of Middle School...

5 comments:

the heiner family said...

Rachel! Stop growing up! You are making me so old! But how cute are you! I loved sixth grade(although it was at Matt Kelly...I am sure your school is much safer and lacking the riots we got the year I attended)! But really Maria, how lucky are you to have such and awesome first-born?!?

Hailey said...

Hey Maria,
I found your blog link from JaNae's. Your family looks so grown up and so cute. Especially Rachel---middle school, huh? I love your blog! You are such a great mom! And I love your new little dog!

take care,
Jill Simmons

Grandma lu said...

The first day over and not so bad after all. Tomorrow will be a piece of cake! So glad you are going to my school!

lori said...

Happy school days! Rach - you're too cute!

Brigit said...

I totally feel you Maria...My kids are still a lot younger, but I often feel like I wish I could freeze time, but then I would miss out on the next great moment. Life is tricky that way I guess.
You are an awesome mom!