Anyway, I can't wait to pick up the kids from school and see how they survived their first day.!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Off to school!!
Tommy's first day of 3rd grade...
Sam's first day of 1st grade...
Megan's first day of Jr. Kindergarten (Pre-K)...
And Jessica, just wishing she could be big enough for preschool...she carried around her backpack (Megan's old one) all morning...
Well, they're off...
and since they have been gone Jessica has been a little lonely. When Jessica walked in from taking the kids to school, she walked down the hall yelling, "Megan, where are you???" It was cute. But then she and the dog played for a while, I guess that's one good thing about a dog. Phew, I'm glad I found one good thing about a puppy because she is having a hard time with the house training and yesterday I was ready to give her away. OK, I guess we'll keep her!
Anyway, I can't wait to pick up the kids from school and see how they survived their first day.!
Anyway, I can't wait to pick up the kids from school and see how they survived their first day.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! Some day I will post pics of my kids 1st days of school! Poor Jess...her and Hal need eachother!
They look so cute! And that poor little Jessica, I bet you wanted to cry hearing her call out for her sister.
Sorry about your dog!
Wi Lofyette the III (our little white poodle, my dad named him, go figure) was given away because that dog kept relieving himself all over our house. I hope things look up.
Good thing you have that cute little puppy to play with Jess. Your family is so cute. I've missed you girly. I only see you for a second here or there. We need to do another girls night soon. I don't have the desire to train for anything right now, but I sure like to eat.
Post a Comment