


The night before Easter I found another surprise when I checked on the kids before bed....some "bunny" did this to her brother and sister's faces and then her own. You are so fun Rachel!! :)

It was fun to have little Easter bunnies come out of their room on Easter morning. They loved their baskets!

And then chuch on Sunday was great! Happy Easter!

5 comments:
You have such a darling family. I love the bunny faces. Good idea Rachel. Happy Easter!
Oh, we miss you all!! Looks like such a fun Easter! And we want to come sleep over just to see what our faces will look like in the morning =) That's too much fun!
I love the group shots of the kids. They are all so cool.
I LOVE the bunny faces! Stealing this one for next year! Rachel's going to be an awesome mom, just like her mom!
You are really good at formatting all your great pics-I'm still on the 1st grade level!
Haha how do you get your kids to act like they love eachother... I am pretty sure when I was that agee I was crying cause I didn't like the way mom was doing my hjair and screaming cause danny and kristen were making fun of me and the picture ner turned out nice... haha you got some good kids.
It was great to see you guys... cant wait for a whole month of fun!
Post a Comment