MARIA! I can't believe it either, she is darling. I'm not going to Boston....did AAO already happen? We decided to stay home this year. We really need to meet up at an ortho conference one of these days!
Oh Jessie! Happy Birthday! I am the worst cousin ever! Next year I will be at your birthday party whether I am invited or not! Can't wait to see you in less than a month!
You have the cutest blog ever, you are such a great Mom! It does help to have adorable kids, and you do! We love you and cant wait to spend the summer in Vegas!
5 comments:
MARIA! I can't believe it either, she is darling. I'm not going to Boston....did AAO already happen? We decided to stay home this year. We really need to meet up at an ortho conference one of these days!
she is more delicious than the cupcake!
Oh Jessie! Happy Birthday! I am the worst cousin ever! Next year I will be at your birthday party whether I am invited or not! Can't wait to see you in less than a month!
Wow...how can that be? Don't you wish you can bottle them up and keep them small?
You have the cutest blog ever, you are such a great Mom! It does help to have adorable kids, and you do! We love you and cant wait to spend the summer in Vegas!
Post a Comment