Monday, October 4, 2010

Fingernail polish

Jessie is obsessed!  We have found fingernail polish for kids that dries quickly and you can peel off your nails.  Jessica has been painting her nails EVERY day for the last couple weeks and most days, she will paint them multiple times.  It's cute.  I love it!
Actually, she is getting pretty good at it too!
Today she wanted to paint my toe nails.  That is the beauty of it...she can and it wont make a mess.  I don't have to get out the fingernail polish remover when I go somewhere, I can just peel it off in the car!
Anyway, this is how it went today...
Started off with color number one....yellow (over my already pink toenails).

Then a layer of black...

She was happy...
and loving it, especially when she added the top layer of pink....
BEAUTIFUL!
Oh, but just one more layer of yellow...
and pink...
You can't walk around with beautiful toes without having beautiful fingernails!
Luckily, she only put one coat on my fingernails!

No comments: