Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm old

I turned 38 on Sunday.  I love Sunday birthdays.  It's selfish, I know, but I get the whole family to myself most of the day....no school and no work!  It was such a great day.  Mark spoiled me and I got the BEST present in the whole world!!!  A camera!  Yes, after losing my camera a couple months ago on vacation in California, I finally got a replacement, and it was a little upgrade too!  :)  I got a Nikon D90.  I LOVE IT and I'm in heaven!  I have been taking pictures the last couple months with my little point and shoot, which I can never get focused pictures, and my phone camera, which has terrible resolution.  That is the reason for my terrible pictures on my blog the last couple months.  I can't guarantee that my pictures will be perfect from now on....I shoot most of the time on the auto mode, but they will be better than they have been!  Here are my first pictures that I shot with my  new camera....nothing special....I just took pictures of what the kids were doing at that time.







The kids made me a birthday sign...
and a birthday card....
I loved the outside, but the inside was priceless!!!
especially after the week of tantrums from Jessica! (I told you that her tantrums really affected the kids!)  :)
I don't care....I'll take the tantrums and every other thing that comes with having kids.  I feel blessed....so blessed.  Thank you Mark and kids for the best day ever!  I love you!

No comments: