Thursday, May 15, 2008
First-time Pig-tails!
When I was doing Jessica's hair today, I noticed that it was getting long enough to do pig-tails. I've never done anything with Jessica's hair because it's curly and so easy to just wet and put in a little gel. But today I tried pig-tails and she was in HEAVEN! She held still the whole time. I think she was just so excited to see her hair done a different way. When I was finished, she couldn't stop smiling and admiring herself in the mirror. Here is the first picture I took. It's amazing how the flash can put a glare on the handprints that I didn't even notice before I took the picture. (Yeah, I'll blame it on the flash! :)
With the help of a little Windex, I got rid of the nice hand prints...much better!

It's obvious that she loved her new look, but I think most of all, she loved that she could finally have her hair look like her best bud Megans...
So here they are, my two pig-tail girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love the pig-tails! You can tell from the pictures she just loved them....Sooo Cute!
Um, SO CUTE!! The pigies make her look so grown up!
That is so weird...with pig-tails, Jessica looks just like Megan! How adorable is that?!? I like the finger prints...keep 'em...it makes me feel at home!
that was so cute. I wish denali liked it when I do her hair. She tries to pull everything out. I still want to adapt Megan. I called her first.
I meant adopt not adapt.
So cute. I love to see them admiring themselves in the mirror. Jessica reminds me of Rachel with her piggies! How fun.
Jess's smile looks so much like Megan's in these pics. Jess looks so excited for her new doo. It makes me want piggy's too!
Thank you so much for your comment about work. It made my day! You're so sweet. Working for Mark has been such a blessing. Thanks again.
Oh, Jessie! So grown up! I love you!
they look so cute! darling girls!
love you guys--phoebe
Post a Comment