Happy Birthday Megan!!!
She had her party the other day. This is such a fun age to have a birthday party because all the kids are so excited. The inspiration for this party came from her favorite color PINK, and her favorite book, Pinkalicious. It was a very PINK party...everything was PINK! Thanks Taliya and Tierzah (my nieces) for coming down from St. George to help with the party. Here are some pictures...
Megan helped make the invitations...
I love this picture of all these cute little girls!!! They all came dressed in pink! They are soo cute!
This is Megan a couple hours later. She was wasted on the couch!
14 comments:
Oh Megan...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I cannot believe I missed it! You are so lucky to have the funnest mom on earth that would throw that awesome birthday party! I really need to hang with her more so that she can rub off on me!
Megan you are the cutest. I love your PINK birthday party. Cali also has strong feelings about the color pink...I think you two would have lots of fun together.
One of my favorite baby Cali pictures is of Megan and Cali in Parowan, right after the Iron County Fair parade. They're both a few months old, sitting next to each other and looking like total opposites, except for their huge baby grins. Once we get out of Texas, we need to see you guys and girls more often!
Happy Birthday Megan! I know I'm far from four years old, but I want a PINK party too! It looks like it was so much fun! I love having a boy, but I love all the cute girly stuff.
Mark-I'll bring photos of Mannix by soon. It's sweet that patients ask about me and the baby. I think about you guys and patients all the time. I think I need to make a weekly lunch break visit to catch up with everyone. I miss you guys!
That last post was from me, not Becky, OOPS!
love, love, love it! Happy Birthday Megan!!! Looks like a PERFECT pink party!!
Happy Birthday Megan! Emma loved coming to your PINK party. What a fun idea and such cute girls.
Happy birthday Megs!!! You're all Kate can talk about! You need to frame that last picture of Meg sleeping...beautiful!
What a fun Birthday party. I love all the PINK. Your Megan is so cute and just adorable in PINK.
Happy Birthday Megan! We all love you so much... especially Katie! You are the cutest little 4 year old ever! Thanks for having Katie and Emmy at your party! They LOVED it! I think you are Pinkalicious! Love, Becky
Happy Birthday Megan! How fun...love all the pink and the adorable little princess outfits!!!
Hi Maria! I can't wait to have pink birthday parties for Savannah, I'm getting tired of boy parties and Laser Quest! You take the best pictures, please pass on any new tricks you learn! Happy Birthday to Megan, such a cute girl! JaNae
oh how i love little girl birthday parties! That one looks so fun! Happy Birthday Megan!
Your family is so beautiful. Delaney would die for this party! She is all about the pink these days. Hope you are all doing well.
Hi Maria! It is Kristi Kunz from UCLA. I got your blog address from Jennie Youngquist and thought I would come and check it out. Your family is adorable! Are we all old enough to have kids? :) This pink party looks like so much fun. We have a blog page too that I started a few months ago. the address is www.kunz-4.blogspot.com It is good to see what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment