Since Mark and Tommy were going to be gone this weekend, I decided to take the other kids up to St. George for a few days. We are staying with my sister Sandy. Chances are, when you visit Sandy, you come home with a different haircut or color. She does hair and is very good at it! Rachel has had the bug to get her hair cut lately so tonight she asked Sandy to cut it. Here is a before picture...
Then Sandy started cutting...
She LOVES it!! Thanks Aunt Sandy! The only thing I don't love is Rachel now looks 5 years older!
10 comments:
Wow! YOu look beautiful Rachel! And five years older! Where did that little girl go? Glad you are having a good time! See you soon!
Love, Grandma lu
I am running into you again! Cute blog. You need to have Becky start one. It's fun to see your kids every once in a while at school.
Happy Birthday Mark!! and Rach i LOVE your new look!
Rachel! I love the cut! How fun!!
Hi Maria, Just wanted to tell Rachel that we love her new hair cut! Let us know when you get back in town, we are looking forward to a fun summer! JaNae
Maria, I think you're going to be busy keeping the boys away before you know it...Rachel looks beautiful and way older. It's so fun to get a new hair cut. I hope you guys had a good trip.
Happy belated birthday Mark! Sounds like a fun trip! Rachel you are beautiful!
Happy Birthday Mark! You are so young! I love when Aunt Sandy gives you a little chop...it is adorable! I would expect no less from Sandy or Rachel(it is HER super cute hair after all!)! Can't wait to see you in a few!
Maria--Wow it was so fun to hear from you--And all this time I didn't know you had a blog--I have been missing out. I just heard from Jennie Youngquist--abt their blog this week-which has linked me to a few others--I love this--Life is so hard to keep in touch--and now what a great way to check in and see how your family is doing. You always inspire me--I have loved reading a bit about your cute family--Isn't it fun being a Mom? We would LOVE a trip with you guys--tell me when you can go, and I'll plan it!!
Happy WAY late birthday Mark!! Rachel I love your hair...isn't it nice to have a hairdresser in the family :)....love you guys!!
Post a Comment