
Most of these girls have been dancing for a long time. They are really good. They have taken Rachel under their wings and helped her progress quickly. I can't say enough good about this group of girls.

We spent the first day preparing for the competition and practicing

Then it was the big day...There was a lot of waiting, but Rach appeared to be rather calm.


Rachel was finally on stage, ready to compete...

AND SHE ROCKED!

She placed 1st place in three of her dances and 2nd in one of them!

Congrats Rach!
14 comments:
What a fun and different hobby! I had the VHS of Lord of the Dance and would try to copy them when I was younger. I know I looked very ridiculous. I'm sure Rachel could dance circles around those guys!! Way to go Rachel!!
way to go rach!! i want to see her in action!
Rach!!!! We're so excited for you! WAY TO GO!
Great update! Way to go Rachel. Looks like she had an awesome time. BTW Doug and I think you and your husband have not aged one bit! What are you drinking!!!!!!!!!
Hooray! I love to see you dance!
that's awesome!! way cool. she will have to teach denali some dance moves when we see you next!
Go Rachel! I wish I could say that you get that from your favorite cousin Kristin....but I fear that comes more from Julia's direction!
THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!! How exciting!!! I would LOVE to be able to dance like that! You must be so proud of her. Way to go Rachel!
BTW I can't believe how much Rachel looks like you used to.
Congratulations Rachel! I knew you were taking dance lessons, but I never knew how good you were! I'm always impressed by how calm and confident you are and you looked beautiful. Good job! Love, JaNae
Wow! That is so impressive! I love to watch Irish dancing. Congratulations Rachel!
Thats awesome.. She looks so cute! How did you get your pics to go so big?
Man where was I when this one came out cause im the 12th to comment. I apolagize rach! But way to go... if you ever need some dance tips just give me a ring. I'd be happy to help... its the least i can do after all your family has done for me.
That is just awesome! I love that "river dance" stuff. It is so fun to watch.
Rachel! I love the pictures! I will have to show Suzanne (she is sleeping right now) She would love to see them. You are amazing! I never knew a more talented, kind hearted, thoughtful, beautiful girl! I am so proud of you.. and I want a recital! We should have a Fife/Truman talent show! :) I hope you know how much I love and adore you. Good job on your feis. I am sure you will only continue to ROCK it!
Post a Comment