
Rachel and Mark were able to enjoy their first Daddy/Daughter last weekend.

Since I am one of the leaders, I was able to be there too! Here we are with some of the girls.

There was eatin'...

and some shavin'...



and for payback, the dad's got to do the girl's hair!

It was such a crack-up!

They were finally all ready for the Barn Dance!

What a good lookin' cowboy and cowgirl!
10 comments:
That looks way better than any daddy/daughter date I ever went on! How fun! Mark is the best dad! And it is scary how good he looks with that mustache:)!
What a darling post! What a cute activity too!
I loved the picture of you and your dad, good chance that I was at the same activity. 25 years, that's a killer!
Maria...how cute were you? I love the feathered hair. Father/daughter dates are so fun. Mark and Rachael look darling.
Such a cute activity! I love the shaving and hair doing. What a night to be remembered! Mark will go to any activity if it means he can dress up like a cowboy! Isn't it what he wants to be when he grows up?
Love the pictures! And the hair...especially on mark's face!
It has been a while since I have been to your blog! But I LOVE all your posts.... I love the picture of you and your dad... holy cow, where did you find that? It is classic... and I can totally see your kids in you! Very cute. The Daddy/Daughter date was a HUGE hit, thanks to YOU and all your hard work. You did such a great job... and I know you worked so hard... (and nearly wore yourself out!) :) You are a great activity day leader Maria.. and I am so glad that Suzanne has had your influence like that. (and many other ways too.) The pictures of Mark and Rachel are darling.
so so cute. I heart rachel and all the rest of you guys.
oh and that picture of you looks like tommy! loved the hair. I think I had some like that too. he he.
maria your hair! ahh! I love it! That is such an awesome picture!
Way cute pics of rachel and mark!!
Ummm, this might be the greatest church activity ever! How fun! I love the look on Mark's face in the picture of him doing Rachel's hair. Hahahahhahaha! And I agree with Kristin, Mark might want to think about growing a 'stache. Something for his patients to look at and admire while they're sitting in the chair :)
Maria, Maria, Maria! Can I just say, that I love the 80's hair? That is AWESOME!!! What a fun activity. I totally remember my 50's boogie ball daddy daughter date. Fun times. And thanks for commenting on my mother in laws cancer blog. That was very sweet. She mentioned how you did that. You're awesome!
Post a Comment