Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Week

It was a week full of fun!!! There was pumpkin carving..
My niece, Tori joined us for the fun. I think she loved gutting the pumpkin!
Tori and Rachel
Sam working hard!
Tommy working intensely...
And this was the pumpkin painting table for the little girls...Add Video
It became really messy!
This year the kids piano teacher had their recital the week of Halloween and had the kids wear their costumes. It was fun!
Then there was the school Halloween program. Tommy had a little speaking part
Sam was way across the gym from me so this was the best shot I could get of him with my zoom lens. Where is Waldo?? (Sam) Hint-- you can't see his whole face.
Megan's preschool party
Crazy-eyed cousins!
And finally, Halloween night! Here's our little our little princess (recycled costume from Megan)...
and Princess Belle...Obe one kniobe...
Anakin...
and Pippi Longstockings...
Here is the whole fam at the Trunk or Treat...Here are the Truman and Fife kids.
Hope you had a Happy Halloween! Where is this year going????

8 comments:

Joe White said...

Ha.... first to comment on this one too. I am on a roll. It is probably because I am the coolest uncle/cousin/brother/nephew/person ever (don't worry i have been working on my ego and pride issue or that list would be a lot longer). I love you kids and wish i was there with you...
much love
uncle joejoe

Mark and Maria said...

Joe, you crack me up! We sure love and miss you too!!

the heiner family said...

Man Joe! Do you ever take a break from your computer...no one can beat you! Well Maria...I LOVE all of the pics! I am not going to show Halle...she had no idea that being a princess was even an option. Since Grammy's costume was free(and stress free), a girraffe she was! Anyways, I love your kids(even Tori!) and wish we all could have been trick-or-treating together! Maybe next year!

Brigit said...

You Trumans are stinkin cute. You guys had quite a Halloween week. Colten keeps asking me when we can go trick or treating again. He is having a hard time understanding that we only go once a year.

Julia Harps said...

cutest family ever. I love pippi!! great idea.

Kristi said...

Pumpkin guts drive me nuts! This year we just enjoyed looking at our pumpkins. Your kids all looked great. What a fun day!

Chyna said...

wow!! you guys look awesome!! Where have you been hide'n i have not seen you forever!! i hope to see you soon

lori said...

So fun! Everyone looks so great! Lucy and I love to scroll through these pics - she (and I!) thinks it's so fun to see the cousins "all dressed up!!"