Tommy loves his hair when it's buzzed. I'm not sure if it is because he likes how it looks, or that he doesn't have to get his hair gelled everyday. He has been begging for a buzz for over a year now. Mark always says no, because he likes the boys hair when it's longer. The other day Tommy said, "Mom, how about I get a late Christmas present and you give me a buzz." I guess I didn't realize HOW MUCH Tommy wanted a buzz. So, last night we got out the clippers. (To make Mark happy, I used a #2 attachment instead of the #1 that I have previously used). Tommy was first...
.JPG)
Here goes Sam...anything Tom does, he wants to do!
.JPG)
Okay, so it's not quite a buzz, more like a m
ohawk. Tommy talked me into it. You can tell he is very excited to have a m
ohawk...he's even doing his own hair...AND using GEL!
.JPG)
Sam did the m
ohawk thing too!
They are feeling pretty cool with their mohawks, but....
the mohawks only lasted about ten minutes (just enough time to run over to the Fifes and show Jackson!) Here are my little buzzed-hair boys! Merry Christmas Tom!
No comments:
Post a Comment