It's Basketball Season...
Tommy signed up for a basketball league at our local community center. Mark and a couple other dads are team coaching. Tommy is SO excited...excited to start basketball again, but more excited that his dad (whom he thinks should be a professional basketball player) is one of his coaches.
On Saturday Tommy had big plans for Mark and himself. This was serious stuff! Tommy wanted to be ready for basketball season and here was the plan...It started with drills. Various objects such as wagons, tricycles, buckets, etc. were set up as obstacles that they had to dribble around. Tommy, Sam and Jackson Fife all took turns. Here goes Tommy...
And even though Mark had a little height advantage...
Tommy and Jackson won...20-18
4 comments:
Hi Maria! I love your blog and I love your family! Justin had a great time at basketball practice Thursday night, especially with Mark and Dave as his coaches and Tommy and Jackson and Bryce on his team. It is going to be a fun and exciting season! JaNae
Your pictures look great!!! I love your blog.
It's me again...I just read your post on my photo-blog...seriously Maria--when you want I'm coming over and showing you what I know... not much, but way easier than reading the instuction manual which I didn't understand and had to get an extensive book to even know what's going on! You name the day--the kids can play and we'll practice.
Hi Truman family! Hope you don't mind, but when we saw your blog link on the Heiner's blog, we had to have a peek. Great pictures! Looks like everyone is doing great.
I'm jealous that Tom gets to use his braces as an excuse to visit Vegas every few months. Can't wait until we're back home and get to see you guys more often!
Post a Comment