Friday, January 4, 2008

Football fun...day two

The first thing Tommy did this morning was get dressed in his football uniform, then he did his daily chores, one of which is practicing the piano. I don't know if it was the uniform or what, but this was probably one of his best days of practicing. He seemed to have more patience and confidence than ever before. I smiled when I walked out of my room this morning and saw this sight.

Chores were finished and it was time to call Jackson. They ran around playing football and then I didn't see them for a while. That's when they came in looking like this....

Notice the black under their eyes!I thought, how cute, Becky (Jackson's mom) put black makeup under their eyes. So I grabbed my camera and took some pictures.


Then they told me that Becky didn't do it...they did! And it wasn't make-up, it was MARKER!! But they said they made sure it was "washable" marker. Thank goodness for baby wipes! They get everything off...at least almost everything! Maybe by Sunday the black residue will be gone!



Here is a picture of the boys without helmets...you can see that Tommy didn't quite get it right when he applied the black marker to Jackson's face. It looks more like thick mouse whiskers than the black stuff that football players use! A little higher Tommy...a little higher!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi Maria,

I love the pictures of these boys, so fun! And THANK YOU for clarifying that I did not apply the "eye black". ha ha ha. Your blog is great! I love it. Love, Becky