These are the dancers. Rachel is in front with the grey shorts
Rachel is waiting her turn to dance
Rachel dancing the jig
Rachel and her dance teacher, Martin Percival. He is such a great teacher. He used to be Lord in Lord of the Dance and he has a great British accent that is fun to listen to.
After the dancers danced, Martin led us in some group dancing. It was really fun, almost like square dancing. Tom and Sam were "not in the dancing mood" so they just watched but Megan and Jessica loved dancing. It was a really fun night.
1 comment:
MARIA! I just found your blog from the comment you made on ours (I was a little confused by the "Rachel and Suzanne" and clicked on it before reading your clarification! =)
Wes and I have spent the last 10 minutes looking through these SO CUTE posts!
And Rach, how fun to do Irish dancing!! I have a friend who is an AMAZING Irish dancer...and she just got called on a mission to Irland!
So fun!
Anyway, can't wait to stay updated on all the fun things you guys are doing!! We love you!
Post a Comment