Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Christmas Eve...I love Christmas Eve because it's when Christmas is so near, you can feel the spirit in the air...it's family time, it's a happy time, and it's time to talk about the Savior's birth and celebrate the real meaning of Christmas


The kids LOVED their Christmas Eve PJs...

And I loved the note that Sam left in the Christmas tree for Santa...

Christmas morning was great! Everyone got what they wanted (except the Heelys that Santa brought Tommy were too small) but everyone was happy and excited...at least for a few hours! :)







After presents, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Trumans for an amazing breakfast. The food was so good and it was fun to be with cousins. I didn't bring my camera, but it was such a good time. Grandma gave all the granddaughters aprons that she made. They are amazing!!! All of them are a little different and the cutest material!!! I need to learn to sew!

Hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Grandma lu said...

Sad that Christmas time is over, but so fun to see the memories. I love the three little Marys! And the cozy pjs and the surprise pet Jessie got! All those smiles!

Phoebe said...

so sorry to hear about Mia...looks so painful. what darling pictures of a fun christmas! we missed you at the party, but glad Rachel could come! what a doll! she's getting so grown up! love you all

Anonymous said...

I love those aprons. Boy do I wish I could sew. Looks like Christmas was wonderful. I feel bad for your dog and you with the post Christmas expense.. One reason we will never get a pet. I can only afford kids!:) And your dentist picture- could not stop laughing. It reminds me of when I have to go to the dentist. If I'm not extremely numb, it is not a good experience. Happy New Year

lori said...

We're so glad to have a glimpse of the Truman Christmas festivities! We missed you all! Looks like it was fun as ever!

So sorry about Mia! How sad!

And the new years party looks so fun! I bet the kids (and youth) loved it!

the heiner family said...

I love Christmas! Your Nativity takes me back to a place...a Williams place. And Christmas jammies are my fave! I would still be wearing mine if they didn't need to be washed occasionally! And could you tell Grandma Truman that she needs to start selling those aprons...I totally would wear an apron if mine could look like that!