
Not very exciting, right?? Just a trampoline??? No, there were lots of leaves on the ground, at least a lot for Las Vegas. It was SO WINDY and VERY COLD, but all three older kids ran outside like it was Christmas! They made a pile (a pretty puny pile) of leaves on the trampoline and jumped.


At this point, Megan and Jessica (in her diaper) ran outside to see what was going on and quickly joined in the fun. They would run to one side of the backyard, pick up as much leaves as possible and run to the trampoline. On the count of three they would throw the leaves in the air and jump. Pure joy and excitement! They did this over and and over for a while until I had to drag them in the house because it was WAY, WAY too cold (for Vegas!)


Oh to be a kid!!!
2 comments:
I love it! I actually have zero memories of playing in the leaves in Las Vegas... How sad! We cannot wait to see you in just a couple of weeks! PS...I wish that we could be wearing our shorts...not fair!
Wow, you are posting at 6:30 in the morning!!! Love the pictures and love that your family has such a good time doing the simplest things!
Post a Comment