Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My new smile!!!

I went to the dentist today to get some fillings and came home with one side of my face totally numb! My kids couldn't stop laughing at me when I got home....we were all crying because we were laughing so hard. I know this picture is pretty scary (I really am trying my hardest to smile in this picture), but I thought I would document it. So here is my new smile!!! Don't I look beautiful??? Thanks Dr. Downey!! :)

4 comments:

suzy said...

ha! that was awsome yesterday!!! i didn't expect your face to be that numb and totally spaced telling rachel about it! :) classic! thanks for letting my kids hang!

Rachel said...

maria.. i'm so happy to have seen that in person!! it was fun to see you for a second.. you are beautiful even with a half numb face:) oh and i hope mia is ok

the heiner family said...

You so look like you are faking that one! But truthfully...you are still one of the cutest people on earth and your mouth is all jacked! How lucky are your kids to have those genes!

Kristi said...

Oh my! You'll definitely wanna have that one blown up and put in your entry way. :) What a riot girl!