Every now and then Tommy asks Mark to sit down and draw with him. I love watching them sit and draw together... Their last drawing session they drew some Star Wars characters. Tommy drew Yoda And Mark drew Darth Maul Pretty impressive, huh?? Tommy is becoming a really good artist like his dad!
awesome! you guys are the best parents. and they both are really great artist. I just might have try spending time with my kids like this too. word to the trumans.
4 comments:
awesome! you guys are the best parents. and they both are really great artist. I just might have try spending time with my kids like this too. word to the trumans.
Darth Maul looks too scary to me! Good job boys, but I like Yoda best!
Wow that is awesome drawing!!!
Oh my goodness...so good and so frightening at the same time! Love it!
Post a Comment